Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

NAIJA CELEBS SHA!



Everyone knows I have a problem of keeping my opinion to myself, it's soooooo difficult to do. I'll be writing on three celebrities.
P Square: The thing is I'm a die hard fan of p square. They are one of the most successful musicians in the industry and they have been very consistent. Their fan base is amazing and recently, they released their double trouble album which is topping the charts on iTunes. OMG! Have u listened to the song with American south-side rapper who is equally very talented T.I, I was more amazed than disappointed at the lyrics, good gracious God, the lyrics went from 'we go Korea, we go USA, we go Japan,then moved to we go bazuka' I meannnnnnn,what the hell were this guys thinking? I just got really exhausted listening to them,my humble advise to the dynamic duo is to release a hit party jam wit a new artiste else I see them struggling to stay relevant, no one needs two over 30 year old guys telling them about their trips. Really we don't care.



My second favorite person in the entertainment industry is the very beautiful Toke Makinwa, mother of cotouring. I doubt anyone can see aunty toke without her fully contoured face, I mean she can make up for africa the eyebrows be like dayuuuummm!
With her accent mixture of both British and American,I don't understand my aunty toke.I love her though,always giving relationship advice and talking about her haters. One good thing is she is always on point on the red carpet but this lady can 'suck belle eh',aunty toke u better breathe ooo.




Hahahaha!!!!! My nigga my nigga, Skales has finally blown, great news!!!!at least with this is 'shake body' song we can actually hear it everywhere and its a huge party jam, my nigga don't stop there ooo. I remember there was a time people said even if Skales added explosives to his music, he wouldn't still blow.
To be really honest I'm very happy he is doing well right now, after how long of just existing in the music industry, there is one thing skales has taught us,'patience is a virtue' or perseverance blah blah!!!!omg!!!
Leaving EME was a good decision for him,so keep it up Skales and goodluck errr u can re-brand yourself and change that name though,what the hell is Skales please???
 
BY: Mbonu, Gift; @The_khristabel


No comments:

Post a Comment